Microsoft Windows has launched an Upgrade Your World initiative and identified nine global nonprofits to support. They have opened it up to the public to choose the tenth organization to receive $500,000 and specialty Microsoft products. We want that to be us!
From July 29 through August 23, they are asking the public to vote! That means YOU and all of our supporters.
Please vote using one of the following options:
- Post on Twitter or Instagram. Be sure to include the following hashtags:
#UpgradeYourWorld #vote @americancancer (for Twitter) @americancancersociety (for Instagram/Facebook)
- (Twitter/Instagram/Facebook) Together, we can #finishthefight to #endcancer. #Vote @americancancer as @Windows #upgradeyourworld public choice for much needed funds!
- (Instagram/Facebook) I’m voting for the American Cancer Society as the nonprofit of choice for @Windows #UpgradeYourWorld Initiative! As the largest voluntary global health organization with over 2.5 million volunteers worldwide, we are saving more lives each day from cancer by helping people stay well, get well, finding cures and fighting back. #UpgradeYourWorld #Vote @americancancersociety
- On Facebook, visit http://www.facebook.com/windows and find post seeking public vote HERE or find the post “We’re supporting organizations that upgrade the world.“
Post a comment in response to this post which includes the hashtags #UpgradeYourWorld #vote @americancancersociety
- Visit www.windows.com/upgradeyourworld (using CHROME) and follow voting instructions to fill in the American Cancer Society to then share on Facebook or Twitter.
Please vote often now through August 23!